Chanhassen Brewing Company
Have You Ever Wanted To Own Part Of A Brewery?
The minimum investment amount is $2,500.00, and it entitles you to an ownership stake in Chanhassen Brewing Company as well as FREE BEER FOR LIFE AND MUCH MORE!!!!
(2 free beers in the taproom per day, 1 membership card per investor whether investing as in individual, couple or as an investor group, Cards are non-transferable)
Unlike most MN breweries who only offer equity ownership to accredited investors, we are offering this opportunity to ALL Minnesotans. This means if you live in MN and are over the age of 21, you can become a Founding Owner of Chanhassen Brewing Company
What Does Becoming a Founder Get You?
- 6% cumulative Preferred return until contribution and return has been reduced to zero
- Distribution respective to the percentage of interests after contribution and return has been reduced to zero
- Two Free Beers
- Chanhassen Brewing Company T-Shirt, Hat, Sweatshirt
- Chanhassen Brewing Company Pint Glasses
- 22oz Ceramic Mug with Chanhassen Brewing Company Logo
- 1 Free Growler a Month
- Name A Beer
Dear Friends and Family,
As many of you know, Laura and I have been working hard the last few months on open Chanhassen Brewing Co. in the City of Chanhassen. I am pleased to announce that the City of Chanhassen has accepted our proposal and has awarded us a conditional offer to purchase 195 West 79th Street in the City of Chanhassen.
This has brought Chanhassen Brewing Co. to an important milestone and we are looking for investors. Chanhassen Brewing Co. would like to present to you an opportunity to be part owner in our brewery. We propose a minimum investment of $5,000.00. This investment will help Chanhassen Brewing Co. become a neighborhood destination celebrating remarkable, locally brewed beer in an atmosphere that encourages everyone to feel at home as part of the Chanhassen Brewing Company family.
We will do this by:
- Producing, selling, and serving extraordinary beer
- Celebrating the city and history of Chanhassen through events and decor
- Offering a clean, welcoming, multi-functional environment that is conducive to enjoying a great drink, conversation, and host of fun activities
- Making guests feel like family with friendly, attentive service with a heart
Chanhassen Brewing Co. believes that Chanhassen’s strong community and desire to have a locally owned business will support a brewery that everyone can enjoy.
I greatly appreciate your time and consideration for being a part of Chanhassen Brewing Co. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here.
Thank you for your support!
Matthew and Laura Rosati